Creative Ways to Advance Student Achievement
For follow-up Materials from ILC 2008 Concurrent Sessions, click here.
What is Innovative Learning Conference (ILC)
ILC is an interactive three-day conference and exposition produced in partnership with CUE and FETC for the K-12 education
community. Devoted to advancing student achievement through innovative education strategies, ILC will offer “hands-on”
workshops, concurrent sessions, meetings and exhibitions.
Who will attend?
- Site and district administrators
- District CTOs
- Technology directors and other IT professionals
- Private and public K-12 educators
- Media specialists
- Curriculum designers
- Business managers
ILC attendees will experience
- Entertaining and enlightening anecdotes from keynote speaker Danny Forster, host of “Build it Bigger”
on the Discovery Channel.
- Targeted featured speakers, including experts and respected thought leaders in the fields of education
and related industries.
- Over 150 insightful sessions that will challenge established thinking and promote innovative solutions
to 21st century challenges faced by today's educators.
- Nearly 40 in-depth hands-on workshops that will provide practical ‘use-it tomorrow’ tools, skills and
ideas based on tried-and-tested strategies.
- An exhibit hall full of leading solution providers who will offer effective technology services,
professional development opportunities and much more.
- Opportunities for attendees to hear leading technology experts share viable cost-effective solutions that can improve process management or advance
student achievement at your school or district in the ILC Learning Lab Theater located in the Exhibit Hall.
Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities
10' x 10' Prime Booth Space - $1,850 per booth ($18.50 per sq. ft)
10' x 10' Linear Booth Space - $1,700 per booth ($17.00 per sq. ft)
Combined Exhibit Space and Marketing Packages Available.
2008 Innovative Learning Conference Sponsorship and Event Marketing Opportunities
2008 Innovative Learning Conference Additional Marketing and Promotional Opportunities
2008 Innovative Learning Conference Floor Plan
2008 Innovative Learning Conference Exhibit Space Contract
2008 Innovative Learning Conference Exhibitor Prospectus
If your company would like to become an exhibitor or sponsor at the exciting 2008 Innovative Learning Conference, please contact
Stephanie Chiavaras (Companies A-K) or Patrick Gallagher (Companies L-Z) Event Sales Managers, at
Stephanie and Patrick can also be reached at 508-532-1424 and 508-634-3525, respectively